Next Club Meeting: Thursday September 4th in Tonerys Bar Bohermore Galway at 8:30 pm. All members and prospective members are welcome to attend.
Next Walks (see walks section for more details)
Note Short walk change to Quietman Bridge from Monivea Woods
- Sunday August 31st Short Walk – Quietman Bridge Lough Bofin Road and track
- Sunday August 31st B Hillwalk – Ben Choona
- Sunday August 31st – A Hillwalk – TBC
- Sunday September 7th – Island Weekend – Inis Oirr and Doolin. If anyone wishes to join the Doolin Walk on Sunday September 7th we are meeting at 11.00am @ O Connors.
Island Weekend September 6th and 7th – Doolin and Inis Oirr. Saturday September 6th: Meet @ 9.30am at Doolin Pier for ferry to Inis Oirr. Fare is €12.00pp for members of the Galway Walking Club. Please have exact money ready as it needs to be collected by us for the Ferry Company. Also please note that there are limited parking places at the Ferry Terminal.
- Burren Peaks Weekend of Walking Festival September 12th to 14th September 14th. For all details and more information http://www.burrenpeakswalkingfestival.com or phone 087 777 9714
If you would like to share photos from a club walk please send the photos to the club email address and we will post them on the club Flickr page. Click here for photos from recent walks.