Next Club Meeting: Thursday October 30th AGM in Pillo Hotel at 7.30pm
Next Walks (see walks section for more details)
- Sunday November 2nd Ramble - Loughgreaney East Clare. We leave the Omniplex at 10am drive to Gort, go past the Lady Gregory Hotel there is a lay-by approx. 400metres on the left where we can re-group.
- Sunday October 26th Short Walk – TBC
- Sunday October 26th A & B Hillwalk – Northern Turks (9.15am at Omniplex for 9.30 departure)
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE OF AGM:
Club AGM – Thursday October 30th 2014 at 7.30pm in The Pillo Hotel. All members and potential members are welcome. Membership can be renewed on the evening.
There are a number of vacancies on the Committe so any member who would like to give something back to a club that gives a lot to its members is very welcome to put themselves forward for nomination. If you have any queries on it beforehand please feel free to send an email to the club.
GWC Members Christmas Social on Saturday December 6th will be in Breaffy Woods Hotel, Breaffy, Co Mayo. Phone Number 094 904 4100.
- 1 night B & B and Christmas social is €69.00pp and for 2 nights (Friday December 5th and Saturday December 6th) and Christmas social is €89.00pp. Single supplement is €10.00 per night.
- Wnaff (Why Not? Adventure Film Festival)Why Not? Adventure Film Festival will return this October with brand new exciting adventure films. Award winning Adventure Films and Irish Premieres from all over the world will be brought to you in Castlebar and Galway! Be ready to set sail to the Arctic, stand on the top of rugged high peaks and get stuck with adventurers deep in the heart of canyons with our selection of films ready to keep you on the edge of your seats and take you further than our little island. This year, a windsurf champion, a big wave surfer, around the world unsupported travellers and the crew of a Greenland expedition will be joining us for the launchSee more at: http://www.whynotadventurefilmfestival.com/news.html#sthash.JDxMOBse.dpuf